At Peninsula Plastics, we offer a variety of career development opportunities ranging from Design Engineering to Production, and many support functions in between.
Why Should I Work At Peninsula Plastics?
- Learn new skills by doing them. You will be involved in the process of creating the products we make and you will gain hands-on experience with making parts.
- Work directly with industry experts and become one of them. Here at Peninsula Plastics, we have employees with more than 30 years of experience in our field of business. You will be able to grow your knowledge by learning from people that have been living and breathing thermoforming for the majority of their lives.
- Be part of an entire manufacturing process. With our diverse expertise in design, tooling, and production, we can take a customer’s request and turn it into a real life product. You will be involved in every step of the process.
- Strengthen your community. By participating in company-sponsored community service projects, you will be able to give something back to the community. Your time will be greatly appreciated by the people we help, and you’ll get to cherish the joy of giving back.
- Protect the Environment. Here at Peninsula Plastics, everything we make is recyclable and we are very committed to protecting the environment. We are ISO-14001, which certifies that we minimize our environmental impact by fully complying with applicable legislation and that we strive to continually improve the ways in which we protect our planet. We live on it, we might as well protect it.
What Do We Offer?
Peninsula has been steadily growing and new positions are opening up. If you are interested, please submit resumes using the following link: “REQUEST FORM” (use the tab that reads “Employment Application Request”).
2800 Auburn Ct. Auburn Hills MI 48326